Nowadays, online casino Singapore offer users a variety of options, from blockchain casinos to virtual reality games. Also, among the main trends in online casino are live casino Singapore with real dealers. Real dealers are in special studios with video cameras, from where the game is broadcast. With the help of chat systems, a player can ask questions and place bets from his gadget from anywhere. Today, I would like to review you a best Singapore live casino game, which is online Sic Bo.
Introduction of Online Sic Bo
Sic Bo is a game that uses sets of 3 dices. Each dice has 6 faces and the score on each side of the dice is marked from 1 to 6. Sic Bo, deriving from China, is well-known for distinct appellations such as Tai Sai, big and small, Dai Siu, and Hi-Lo. To play the game in any Singapore trusted live casino, it needs to have 3 dice to run. People also wonder about how long this game has existed. As estimated, Sic Bo appeared just before people created paper. That’s why there was no existence of playing cards like the modern version as we can play now. Rather, there was another alternative idea from the Chinese: using tiles or engraved stones to begin the game.
The Major Target
The bettors will put their bets on the game table. The major target is guessing precisely the result after the 3 dice are rolled. Winning or losing would depend on the total of the points and combinations. Participants have the right to place as many as bets they desire at the same moment as long as they obey the valid edge during the game.
Necessary Things to Know About Sic Bo Board
At the first sign, the online casino live Singapore Sic Bo board may confuse the players. Vice versa, the regulations are not really complicated like they used to think. There are 3 dice shaken inside the basket or a bowl whose cover is a porcelain plate and rolled by the dealer. Players will make their decision in every roll. For instance, the total of the points mostly depends on the outcome appeared on the surface of the dice, or any pair of numbers or combinations.
Sic Bo Game at Online Casino Singapore
As mentioned before, the rules of online live casino Singapore Sic Bo are very simple, there are not many rules and rules like other card games (Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat, and others). At the start of the game, players simply place their bets on the choices available on the table. After placing a bet, Dealer will shake the dices. The total score of 3 dices faces is the final result of the bet. On the online casino live Singapore Sicbo table there will be many different types of betting for players to bet.
- Any Number- This form of betting is very simple. The player chooses a number and predicts it will appear on the face of the 3 dices. If the result of that number appears then the player wins, the payout depends on the number of dices appearing in the selected number. Example: Player bet on number 3, if the result of 1 dice shows the number 3 then player wins with ratio 1: 1. Likewise, if 2 dices appear number 3, the win rate is 1: 2 and 3 dices appear a number 3 then the odds are 1: 3.
- Bet 3 dice total- Players bet based on the total score of the 3 dices. The number of points the player predicts will be from 4 to 17 points. Odds of winning will depend on the probability of scoring and the odds clearly indicated on the table. The highest win rates will be between 1 and 17.
- Small And Big- Small And Big is the betting method of choice by most players. With this bet type the player is based on the total score of the 3 dices. If the score between 11 and 17 is Over, 4 to 10 points is Under. The payout for this bet is 1: 1, the odds of winning and losing are 50:50.
- Triple- Player will bet 3 dices appearing on the same side. Depending on their preference the player can choose from a set of 3 from 1 to 6 to place their bet. The payout odds for this bet type are 1: 150, if any bet appears then the odds are 1:24.
- Odd & Even- Odd & Even is determined based on the total score of 3 dices, the result can be Odd or Even. This type of bet applies the same principle as Big / Small. If the dice roll with a triple, any bet made on either the odd or even side will lose the stake. For Sic Bo’s Odd / Even, the payout is 1: 1. The Player noted that this bet does not always appear on Sic Bo tables.
As a conclusion, Sic Bo is a popular game that appears at most bookmakers. How to play Sic Bo is very simple, but to win you need certain fighting tips and playing experience to preserve your money and make more profits. However, you must check out the live casino Singapore promotion before you start playing. You can find a lot of promotion and bonus of live casino in Singapore.